MFSF JÁNOŠÍKŮV DUKÁT

Saturday 24. October 2020

The St. Mary Translation Church

The church with a distinctive flying buttress, built in the Gothic style, belongs to the oldest sights of the town of Opava. It was built by the Order of German Knights.

The building was started at the end of the 13th century and continued until 1500.

CONTACT ADDRESS:

Chrám Nanebevzetí Panny Marie
Horní nám.
746 01 Opava
Czechia (CZ)

LOKALIZACE

WGS-84

  • Northern latitude: 49° 56´ 28.00¨
  • Eastern longitude: 17° 53´ 58.00¨

ukázat na mapě

Hledej další objekty v okruhu do km

LAST MODIFY: Ladislav Hollý (archívní záznam) org. 56, 15.09.2006 v 08:29 hodin