MFSF JÁNOŠÍKŮV DUKÁT

Saturday 30. May 2020

Chapel

Chapel - built in 1854, belonged to the estate Schorsch (Schorsch's chapel) where devotions and rosary prayes took and so far take place. About the end of the 19th century large-peasants in Jakubčovice could not agree about building of the church and so the village remained without church.

LOKALIZACE

WGS-84

  • Northern latitude: 49° 41´ 44.64¨
  • Eastern longitude: 17° 47´ 17.94¨

ukázat na mapě

Hledej další objekty v okruhu do km

Type: Chapel
LAST MODIFY: uživatel č. 685 org. 56, 21.04.2004 v 10:02 hodin